Gregory D. Willard
Greg Willard concentrates his practice on corporate reorganizations and restructurings. He has served as lead counsel for debtors and creditors in many of the country’s largest reorganization proceedings. He has represented major financial institutions in numerous restructurings and Chapter 11 proceedings, including debtor-in-possession financings, Section 363 sales, “pre-packaged” Chapter 11 proceedings, and “cross-border” reorganizations. He represents secured creditors in foreclosures, out-of-court restructurings and liquidations, lender liability litigation, and related matters.
Greg is an Adjunct Professor of Law at the St. Louis University School of Law and is a frequent lecturer for various professional and lending groups on the topics of restructuring, bankruptcy law, and creditor’s rights.
Prior to his legal career, Greg served as White House Staff Assistant and personal aide to President Gerald R. Ford. Greg currently serves as Co-Chairman of the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN78) Commissioning Committee, and Co-Trustee of the President Gerald R. Ford Historical Legacy Trust.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- Banking & Finance
- J.D., cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law
- B.A., suma cum laude, Westminster College
- Oxford University; London School of Economics (Institute of European Studies)
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- St. Louis University School of Law, Adjunct Professor of Law
- Trustee, Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation
- American College of Bankruptcy Lawyers
The experienced and dedicated lawyers at Doster, Ullom & Boyle, LLC set high standards of excellence to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- P: 636-532-0042
- Email Greg Willard