Laurel Pope Boone
Laurel Boone practices in the areas of intellectual property, including trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights, corporations, contracts, and real estate law in representing her clients.
Laurel is an honors graduate of both Butler University and Indiana University School of Law. She is admitted to practice law in Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. In addition to practicing law as an associate with the firm, she is Associate Professor of Management in the John Cook School of Business at Saint Louis University. At Saint Louis University, Professor Boone teaches Legal Environment of Business, Legal Environment for CPA candidates, Cyberlaw, and the graduate business law class for MBA students. She has served on the faculties of universities in Michigan, Illinois, and Missouri and is the recipient of numerous teaching awards.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual property, including trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights
- Real estate
Admitted to Practice
- Missouri, 1992
- Illinois, 1988
- Michigan, 1980
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1980
- University of Missouri, St. Louis, for willingness to accommodate student’s special needs, 1990
- St. Louis Community College at Meramec, recognized by the Handicapped Students Association, 1994
- Women’s Resource Center for Teaching Excellence, chosen as a Woman of Webster, 1995-96
- Student Government Association Faculty Excellence Awards, Saint Louis University, 2001, 2005, 2006
- Beta Gamma Sigma Outstanding Teacher Award, Saint Louis University, 2007
- YWCA Campus Leader Award, Saint Louis University, 2009
- Indiana University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 1980
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Butler University, cum laude, 1974
Contributing author to Entrepreneurial Small Business, J.A. Katz & R.P. Green, McGraw Hill, 2007
The experienced and dedicated lawyers at Doster, Ullom & Boyle, LLC set high standards of excellence to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- P: 636-532-0042
- Email Laurel Boone