Alec Moen is an associate at Doster, Ullom and Boyle and concentrates his practice in the areas of business and corporate law, real estate, trusts, and bankruptcy. Prior to joining the firm, Alec interned with Judge Raymond W. Gruender of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. In law school, Alec served as an editor of the Washington University Law Review, a research assistant for Professor John D. Inazu, and an intern to a number of religious non-profit organizations.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
- Washington University in St. Louis, J. D., cum laude, 2015
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 2012
Awards and Distinctions
- Eagle Scout, 2007
The experienced and dedicated lawyers at Doster, Ullom & Boyle, LLC set high standards of excellence to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- P: 636-532-0042
- Email Alec Moen